| When You Go
Getting There: Boise is served by United, Delta, Skywest, Northwest, Southwest and Horizon airlines. You can find the Web sites and 800 phone numbers for these airlines on this sites Airlines page. McCall Airport has excellent facilities for private aircraft. Aircraft operators based in McCall include Pioneer Air Service 208-634-5445 and Idaho Heartland Travel 208-634-8650.
Boise car rental agencies maintain autos equipped for winter driving conditions. You can find the Web sites and 800 phone numbers for the major car rental agencies on this sites Autos page.
Staying There: McCall has a variety of other accommodations from the elegant to the comfortably satisfying. Recommended establishments include Shore Lodge, Bear Creek Lodge, and Hotel McCall all charming establishments, steeped in character.
Shore Lodge: 208-634-2244 or 800-657-6464 (ask for lodge and lift package).
Hotel McCall: 208-634-8l05 or Fax 208-634-8755.
Bear Creek Lodge: 208-634-3551 or 888-634-BEAR.
Useful Info and WWW sites for McCall and Brundage
Skiing and winter sports:
- 1999 adult lift tickets are $29 ($24 for seniors), juniors (l3-l8) $24, child (7-12) $l7, child 6 or under, free.
A family season pass at Brundage is a steal at $895.
- Ski Brundage and CatSki Adventures: l-800-888-7544 or 208-634-4l5l.
E-mail to Brundage@cyberhighway.net
- Nordic Skiing: Payette Lake Ski Club: 208-634-569l.
- Snowmobiling:: McCall Snowmobile Club (Rick Tidmarsh): 208-634-8605.
- McCall Chamber of Commerce: 208-634-7631/Fax 208-634-7752.
- Ponderosa State Park: 208-634-2l64.
- Blue Moon Outfitters winter culinary adventure: 208-634-3111.
- Bear Creek Lodge, Dining: 888-634-BEAR/208-634-3551/Fax 208-634-4299
- Shore Lodge, Dining: 800-657-6464.
- McCall Brewing Co: 208-634-2333.